Sunday, April 11, 2010

DECEPLINE FLYING ROUTINE....................





To win any battle of your life, you need to frame it. Framing can also be defined as ROUTINE. It counts each and every minute of a day and the schedule of that period.
During holidays, my day starts at 6:00am in the morning, I reach at the table land in Panchgani at 6:45 for ground handling, the between time I dress up and the other ½ an hour goes in travelling. Ground Handling session for 2 hours till 9:00am. Then breakfast in Panchgani market. Later, for flying to Harrison Folly. If I do a top to top flight then I do 2-3 short time flights and if I go for a top to bottom flight then I do 1 flight, but if the weather is good I go back to the sight for another one all way long. After 11am, mostly the wind grows violent which many pilot suggest, not good for me. At that time, I watch the other pilots flying, trying to learn something. Many cross-country pilots attempt for a cross-country at that time, they are Dilip Kotecha from India, Dave from Britain, etc. I wish I could fly with them for a cross-country one day. Doing flying regularly is good, but observing other people flying and learning from them is more important.
After that, I go for my lunch to Wai, and go back at 3:30pm as the wind grows lighter at that time. Flying in the smooth wind is fun, I take long flights at that time and land after the sunset. While flying, one man is always behind me with a stick, he is Andre Savard. He is a very helpful person but strict also. He keeps on shouting for people’s welfare. He helps all the pilots around, though he knows them or not. It is good to have people like Andre, around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment