Monday, April 18, 2011

First Time Flying Abroad…




After a journey of 5 years in paragliding, I got a chance to fly out of India. It’s really interesting to go for an SIV course in Nepal; I was not permitted by anyone to do an SIV course because I did not have much experience on my glider but it’s been five year & I’m ready for it. It’s a different experience to fly in foreign winds and on a mountain which is six times higher than my regular takeoff site, after all meeting new pilots flying with them and with new condition and area is going to be challenging.
From my childhood I have been dreaming about flying on best sites, with the world’s best pilots, with the best instructor and in best conditions for XC and if I am getting all the best of it then I have to take the advantage of it or I’ll be the biggest fool in the world. It’s my second step in paving way to my paragliding career.
I’m going to fly in Nepal for almost a month, next year is my 10th grade in school so it’s time to pay attention more on studies for the whole year which means less flying, so I’m just full filling the time which I’m going to miss while studying and one month will be quite enough for it.
It’s just me from my village who is visiting a foreign country, as a pilot; speak more than 5 languages, studying in the best school and the topper of it, very rare to get all things together.
Thanks to all the pilots around the world for helping me getting through the theory and practical of paragliding, to the one from whom I learned very minute but important things about flying. Whatever I achieve in my life, everyone has an equal share in it.
That’s the reason why I’m thinking at the age of 15 if my nationality is of India or the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment