Sunday, July 11, 2010

THE WAVING FLAG...............


A beautiful song by k’naan which is an inspiration for all people in this mighty world. Though India doesn’t play football internationally but it plays cricket which is the most famous game and is seen in every corner of a road; this game was brought by the Britishers to India and it is said that 70% of the income of the International Cricket Council is by the people of India. It has millions of rupees which are given to the players for a match but more than that is representing your country though it is any sort of game.
Paragliding is a game courage and presence of mind but it doesn’t have much scope in India. There are many competitions like world cups but people are hardly interested to know about it.
We are all recognized as a representative of our country and not our religion or the work we do. I am proud that I am called an Indian first and later a young paraglider pilot though my country people don’t have any idea of my game. I’ll surely represent my country, my people, my religion and later myself which would be a great opportunity of me. I’ll start my practice soon for the pre-world cup though I know that I am not going to win for the first time. But I’ll surely see to it that my name is registered as SHRIKANTA POL-INDIA and I’ll be waiting for that day when I represent my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment